Friday, May 20, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Andrew is all about shoes lately.  We have a shoe basket by the front door and he is constantly taking shoes out of it to wear. 

I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher when I heard him running into the kitchen saying “shoe, shoe.”  He then sat on the dishwasher door and was trying to put on his own shoe.

IMG_6385

Before we left for the park I put his shoes on and then was getting our stuff together.  I walked by the living room and he was walking in dad’s shoes with his shoes on too.  He had gotten them out of the basket and put them on and was walking around the house.  When I was ready to go I told Andrew “lets go” and he walked out the door with dad’s shoes on.  I told him we have to leave dad’s shoes at home.  He was quite upset by that since he wanted to “go park, dad shoe.”  But eventually put dad’s shoes back in the basket and we left for the park. As soon as we got home he pulled them out of the basket and wore them around the house.

IMG_6394IMG_6395IMG_6406

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! He loves his daddy! Your blog makes me soooo homesick for you and Pullman and everything good. Thanks for posting pics of Sunnyside....man, I miss that park.