Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Early Mother’s Day to Me!

I sure get spoiled by the boys in this house.  I may not be a bad thing being the only girl…hmm…

A couple weeks ago I got home and there was a huge box from Amazon by the door.  I really didn’t think anything of it since we order everything through Amazon.  Aaron was in the office with a huge smile on his face and practically beaming with anticipation.  He was almost giddy.  He told me my Mother’s Day gift arrived and I should open it now.  Well I am not one to turn down a present, so I opened it. 

IMG_6058IMG_6060

Hmm…what could it be?

IMG_6061

A bread maker! 

I was telling Aaron that it would be cool to have had a bread maker since homemade bread tastes better than store bought.

IMG_6069IMG_6070

This is my first loaf of bread.  This is my kind of bread making skills.  Pour everything in and 3 hours 45 minutes later you have hot, fresh bread.  Yummy!

IMG_6071IMG_6072

I came home from work one night and Aaron was trying out the apple cake recipe.  That’s right, it does bread, cake, dough and meatloaf.  I secretly think Aaron got the meatloaf option as a hint for something he has been missing.

IMG_6128IMG_6129

Thanks Aaron and Andrew!  What a great surprise!

No comments: