Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stuck in the Car

Since it takes a lot to embarrass me and I still laugh about it, I will share what happened to me Thursday. Andrew and I were at the store and when we got back out to the car, the person parked on the passenger side of the car parked so close to me that there was no way I was going to get Andrew into his carseat. I don't even know how they got out of their car, maybe they are super skinny. So Andrew and I climbed through the drivers side of the car and got him buckled in his seat. I should tell you that Andrew knows how to open the car doors from the inside, so the child locks are on the doors in the back. So yes, you guessed it. As I was buckling Andrew into his seat the door shut behind me. I went to open the door to get out and remembered about the door locks and sure enough I was locked in. I then climbed over the front seats and into the driver seat. Andrew thought it was funny and we both had a good laugh, while I was climbing over the seats and into the driver seat. Oh the joys of parenthood...

1 comment:

Beth said...

i've done that exact same thing!