Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspired

I went over to my neighbors house last night to give her her birthday goodie I made her and she introduced me to Becky Higgins.  Have you heard of her?  She is amazing!  My neighbor was showing me the Project Life scrapbook that Becky Higgins sells.  There is a different page for every week and you put in pictures and journal what you did that week.  Project Life motivates you to take a picture a day. What a great idea!  There are so many times I come across cute photo ops with AJ, that I need to take advantage of it.  I was so inspired that I went home and ordered one off of Amazon.com for our family.  I am not a big scrap booker, but I think this will be so fun to do and what a great way to document our year.  Every year Becky Higgins comes out with 2 different sets for you to choose from.  It includes everything you need.  I calculated it out and if you just bought the binder, photo sheets and journaling cards, you would save $1, so you might as well order the whole kit with her cute paper, stickers and other embellishments.  You can also do it online and order it in book form, but I am going to try it the old fashioned scrapbook this year.   My neighbor was telling me some days are hard so you take a picture of your car or a closet or a favorite food to document that part of your child's life.  I can’t wait to get it in the mail and get started.  What a fun way to preserve family memories.

project life by becky higgins

Project Life - Turquoise Edition  Project Life - Amber Edition

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/

No comments: