Monday, March 5, 2012

A Man, a Boy and a Fort

Aaron loves making forts and is so happy Andrew is into making forts too.  On a side note, Andrew is all about his dad.  I love it!  It use to be he only wanted me and not much with Aaron, but now all he wants is his dad and I am chopped liver.  I don’t mind, I love that he wants to be just like his dad. 

On Saturday, I threw a baby shower for a friend and we had all the chairs and bench in the living room.  Well the bench seemed to be a good fort to play under.  Aaron downloaded an app to his phone called kids doodle.  Andrew loves practicing his letters and spelling words on dads phone.  He is really into W and the number 8 lately and he looks for them everywhere we go.  Walmart and Winco are his favorite.

IMG_7358IMG_7360IMG_7361IMG_7362

Well that got the wheels turning in Aaron’s head and soon all the pillows were off both couches and a big fort was built in the living room, complete with an observatory on top.

IMG_7363IMG_7370

Andrew looking out the observatory and me inside the fort.

IMG_7373IMG_7369IMG_7372

No comments: