Monday, March 5, 2012

Andrew’s New Look

IMG_7348

IMG_7351

Andrew got a tool bench for Christmas, but loves wearing his safety goggles around the house. He wears them quite often and I love it!  He is really getting into the pretend stage and sometimes I think he has an imaginary friend.  He will catch him talking to someone or playing with them, but he wont tell me who it is.  He loves to play and use his imagination with all of his toys. 

Yesterday, he was in his bed, we have a convertible crib that we turned into a toddler bed, by taking off the side rail, so it still has the railings on the back.  He was laying  on his stomach against the rails and had both his hands and feet on the rails and climbing up the back of the bed.  I asked him what he was doing and he said “I’m Spiderman!”  Where does he come up with this stuff?!  I love watching kids use their imagination.  He is so much fun and I am so grateful he is part of our family.

No comments: