Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's too comfy in here...

That is what I think the baby is saying. I had an appointment on Friday for my 38 week check. The plan was to induce at 38 weeks, so I went to the appointment all packed and ready to go. Of course everything looked good, my blood pressure was down and there was hardly any protein in my urine. She sent me up to the hospital for a non-stress test and blood work and said the results of that would be the determining factor. Of course everything was normal and looked good, so she sent me home. I am still having contractions and dilated to a 2, so she is hoping I go naturally. I have 2 non-stress tests set up for this week and a doctor's appointment, so we will see what happens. So now we wait...

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Be grateful your not getting induced. When you are induced there is a 50 percent you will have a c-section I am sure you already know this. If I could have done it over I wished I was never induced since I ended up with a c-section. Your already to a 2 so your baby should come soon! I know you just want that baby out your excited like all of us!