Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Stage in Life

I love this!  This sums up the stage of life we are in at this moment, life with a 2 year old. I think Andrew has done everything demonstrated in this picture…”why cant you leave your shoes on, we need to go, come one, I don’t need to carry you, you are a big boy” are all too often the words coming out of my mouth.  Other moms have told me that this stage goes on for quite awhile.  Why is it when you are in a hurry, the slower your child becomes?  Is this a form of 2 year old rebellion?  I have come to realize what a treat it is to go to the store by myself and why moms go to Wal-Mart at 9:00 at night.  Oh life with a 2 year old.  I hope you enjoy this comic as much as I did.

What You Can Get Done in 30 Minutes WITHOUT Your Kids, Compared to With Your Kids

No comments: