Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Laugh

I am loving these comics!  I came across another one today and it made me laugh since Andrew has done every single one of these to me!  I believe the women who write these have experienced this personally while raising children and write it in such a way we can all relate.  Some days, when it is the battle of the 2 year old, I take a deep breathe, tell myself I can do this and that other moms have been through this and have survived. 

Yesterday, Andrew wanted to rock before nap time and wanted his stuffed kitty.  The kitty was on the other side of the bed and when he stood at his bed he couldn’t reach kitty.  He cried and wanted me to get kitty.  I kept telling him, you can get kitty, crawl on your bed and you can reach kitty.  He must of whined and cried about not being able to reach kitty before he sighed heavily and climbed on his bed to get kitty and then came over to me to be rocked.  So when I saw the girl on the couch who couldn’t reach her blankie, I know what that’s all about.

1 comment:

Maren said...

This comic couldn't be more true. Honestly, I swear I've lived every single one of these. Funny!