Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting Ready for the Day

Andrew can dress and undress himself and we let him pick out his clothes in the morning.  After he put on his jeans, I told him to pick out a shirt.  He picked out his jammies instead and put them on.  I told him he can’t wear his jammies, he threw a fit and it was a battle to get a shirt on instead.  Welcome to being 2. 

IMG_7281IMG_7280

Earlier that day I was getting ready and put on a scarf on. Andrew insisted on wearing a scarf too. When I got my purse together, he wanted one too. We came downstairs wearing our scarfs and purses and told Aaron we were ready. He just laughed and said “I don’t think so.” I told Aaron he needs to do some manly stuff with Andrew since he may be spending too much time with me.

I was cooking dinner the other night and looked over to what Andrew was doing. He had found my make up bag and was getting my eye shadow out. He actually did a good job and after the shadow, he got out the mascara was was ready to put it on. I stopped him so it wouldn’t be such a mess.

DSC02860DSC02859DSC02858DSC02853DSC02850

No comments: