Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year!  Since Andrew is getting bigger I knew this year he would have so much fun opening presents.

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents house with my side of the family.  We had a yummy dinner and opened presents.  All the big boys (Aaron, Tyler and Chris) got remote control helicopters and they were in heaven.  The girls got spoiled too.  I got lots of fun stuff for my kitchen to match my kitchen redecorating.  Andrew a semi car carrier, a tool bench with tools and the shake and go Lightening McQueen and Mater cars.

Christmas morning we celebrated as our little family.  Aaron and I woke up and waited for Andrew to wake up.  We went downstairs and opened our stocking.  Andrew got some fun toys in his stocking that he was content. He got a Cars Pez dispenser,  a couple Lightening McQueen and Mater cars, Cars coloring book and crayons, an airplane and helicopter and another airplane that came with a guy, a light up toy he eyed every time we went to the store and lots of candy.  He was happy as can be. It took him all morning to open his presents from under the tree and there are a couple that haven’t been opened. 

Aaron got a Lego train set from Santa and Andrew got a Star Wars play set with “guys” to go with it. He got little Lego sets in his stocking and a Christmas tie to wear to church. I got a white wool coat, with matching white cashmere gloves, leather white purse and an eternity ring from Tiffany's.  I got bath and body works and pampered chef goodies in my stocking, plus some of my favorite candy.  I definitely got spoiled by Santa and I didn’t pick any of it out.  It was all a surprise!

IMG_7309IMG_7308IMG_7307IMG_7305 IMG_7304IMG_7303IMG_7300IMG_7299IMG_7298IMG_7297DSC02864DSC02863

I made a breakfast casserole and reindeer pancakes for breakfast.

IMG_7312

Andrew playing with his toys. 

DSC02875

Checking out the train set.  Aaron and Andrew love it!  I think it will become a permanent fixture in our dinning room.

DSC02871DSC02868DSC02867DSC02866

The week after Christmas we went to Wenatchee to be with Aarons family.  We got spoiled there too.  Andrew got the Buzz Lightyear “doll” he wanted and Aaron got great tools and things for the car and I got more kitchen stuff that was on my list, including a cast iron pot I wanted.  It was great to see family and friends and relax.  Aaron took 2 weeks off for Christmas and we have loved having him home. 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments: