Monday, August 8, 2011

Ice Cream…Yummy!

We really like ice cream at our house, if you can’t tell. But for some reason I never buy it at the store and have it in the freezer, we always get it from somewhere else. I guess it makes good family outing to go get it.

This summer we have taken advantage of Licks $1 scoops on Thursday.  Yummy! 

IMG_7001IMG_7002

We also like to hit up DQ for ice cream some nights too.  Last time we went I was going to order AJ a vanilla kids cone, but Aaron said that was just mean and to order him chocolate.  I guess I was thinking like a realistic mom and what a mess chocolate makes and Aaron was thinking more like a fun dad and get the good flavor.  Nevertheless, he made a huge mess but enjoyed every minute of it.

IMG_6953IMG_6955IMG_6949IMG_6950

No comments: