Monday, August 8, 2011

Big Boy Bed

A few weeks ago (I know, I am late on my blogging as usual) we converted AJ’s crib to a toddler bed.  He couldn’t be happier!  He feels like such a big boy.  So far he is doing well.  He has always been a good sleeper so that helps.  When it is bed time, he will go pick a stuffed animal out of the basket and book off the shelf to read in bed.  He then climbs up and covers himself with his blanket.  He now knows how to do all the door knobs in the house, so when he is done sleeping, he will open the door and come downstairs or come find us if we are still in bed.  I have been working out in the mornings during the week and get home from the gym around 7.  I walk in the door and hear the shower going (so I figure Aaron is up) and Andrew is on the couch with the TV on and a snack in hand, that he helped himself from the pantry.  I am starting to think he doesn’t need us anymore, that he can do it all himself. 

IMG_7069IMG_7070IMG_7068