Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Closets Are For Sleeping

Today I put Andrew down for a nap even though he didn’t want to.  I put him in his bed and locked the door to ensure he would stay in his room.  I hate doing this, but he still needs a nap or we have a rough rest of the day.  After a screaming fit, it was quiet in his room.  I went upstairs to check on him and he was no where to be found.  A slight panic over came me as I looked in his bed and the chair, he often sleeps in the chair, why instead of his bed, I don’t know. You would think the bed would be more comfy.  I looked under his bed and by the toys and then looked in the closet.  That is where I found him curled up, sound asleep on a blanket there.  He looked so comfy and was snoring that I didn’t move him but let him sleep there.  Oh the adventures of a 2 year old.

DSC01889

2 comments:

NicKim Family said...

I have a picture of Lucy about the same age asleep in my closet! Just one day she decided she wanted to take a nap in there. Man, it is such a fun age, full of surprises!

Kate Clayton said...

I definitely would have had a moment of panic too. Sweet little guy sleeping in the closet. Too funny!