Thursday, June 16, 2011

Water Table Fun

While we were on our search for the ink cartridge, we came across this water toy for cheap at Shopko.  Andrew and I thought it would be a fun outside toy.  You are suppose to put sand in it too, but that seems to be a recipe for disaster. 

IMG_6699IMG_6702IMG_6703IMG_6704

I love that Andrew is really into wearing hats, not only does it keep the sun out of his eye and not burn his head, but he looks like such a big boy.  I am on the search for a kids size WSU cougar hat. 

Speaking of the Cougars…Aaron and I got into quite a discussion about Cougar apparel.  I wanted to go get a Cougar hoodie and he said I couldn’t get one since I didn’t go to WSU, but to a rival school.  I told him I can wear it since I grew up here and we live in the same town as WSU.  He said only he could wear cougar apparel since he graduated from WSU and that Andrew can wear it too since he is the son of a WSU alumni.  We are still in debate about this.  Oh the things we debate about in the Wright house.

No comments: