Thursday, June 9, 2011

Car Caddy

Lately, Andrew is really into matchbox cars, but I was getting tired of always searching for them at the bottom of the diaper bag. Today during nap time I made Andrew this car caddy for his matchbox cars. 

IMG_6669IMG_6674

IMG_6676IMG_6677

IMG_6678IMG_6679IMG_6680IMG_6683IMG_6685IMG_6686

It was really easy to make but I did notice after I finished that I didn’t print out the template at full size.  The car on the front was suppose to take up the whole square but mine was little.  I was too lazy to pick it all out and redo it.

Here is the tutorial if you want to make one for yourself. 

http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/12/cozy-car-caddy-tutorial.html

(If you don’t having a sewing talent, but really want one, I would be happy to make you one.  Just let me know.  I know how frustrating it is to loose all the cars at the bottom of the bag.) 

1 comment:

Alissa Allen said...

I never knew you were so talented:)