Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

We had a wonderful day yesterday.  Aaron made a fancy dinner and it was great to spend time together. 

This year we made presents for each other.  I made Aaron a Love Note mailbox and throughout the course of the week, I put love notes and his favorite candies in the mailbox.  It was a lot of fun to do little things for him over the week to show him how much I appreciate and love him.  I think he enjoyed coming home from work and seeing if the flag was up on the mailbox.

IMG_3992 IMG_3994

 

The past week Aaron spent his evenings out in the garage making my gift.  I was not allowed to go out there all week.  He brought it in Sunday night and put it on the table and led me in to see it.  I saw it from a distance and said “I don't know what it is, but I love it!”  That gave Aaron a good laugh.  I then looked at it closer and saw it was an earring holder.  He knew I was looking for a way to organize my earrings and he came up with the design and made it for me.  I love it!  I have the best husband ever!

IMG_3991

I got a balloon and teddy bear delivered to work from my Visiting Teachers from church on Friday. I brought it home and Andrew thought the balloon was the best thing ever.

IMG_3971IMG_3972

IMG_3974

3 comments:

worth reading said...

You guys have inspired me to be better about Valentines next year!

The Egan Family said...

MMmm, he is soooo cute!!! I just want to kiss his cheeks!

Kate Clayton said...

Okay, I totally love the earring holder. Let me know if Aaron ever decides to start a business. I would totally buy one!