Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Boys Ganged Up

We went to TJ Maxx yesterday hoping they still had another curtain panel in stock that I bought last week. After we got the curtain (phew, there was one left), we went and looked at toys.

There was this cute monkey/blanket I showed Isaac and he started laughing and talking to it, super cute. When we were done I went to take it away from him and he immediately started crying and reached for it. I looked at him in awe thinking "you are only 3 1/2 months, how are you reacting like this?!" I told Isaac we don't need anymore toys but he cried and Andrew kept telling me "he really likes it, you need to buy it for him." Nevertheless, we came home with it and Isaac loves it. I guess I can't say no to two cute little boys.




On the flip side, I was so proud of Andrew to make his brother happy and not even ask for a toy or whine that he didn't get to buy something. He is such a great big brother who loves his little brother, who in turn adores him so much.

No comments: