Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Family, Chalk Style



We enjoyed the nice weather and  did a lot of playing outside today.  We did some sidewalk chalk in the  backyard.  I drew a sun and then Andrew drew a sun.  Then we did our family. I drew mom, dad, Andrew and pepper  and wrote mom, AJ and pepper. Andrew wrote dad and Isaac and also drew a picture of Isaac. He is getting so good at drawing and writing his letters.  I  love this stage of learning.

 We went on a walk twice and Andrew rode  his  bike today.   I am really enjoying this time we get to spend together being out in nature enjoying the sunshine.  We've had quite a few teaching moments together and I am grateful I can be the one to teach him and answer his questions.  I love watching a three and half year old's mind at work.  I am so grateful to be a stay at home mom and to teach these two wonderful little boys.  I know it can be trying at times,  but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments: