Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Fun

We have had a great Valentine’s Day that seemed to last all weekend. 

The playgroup that we go to on Fridays, had a Valentine’s Day party.  We decorated sugar cookies.  Andrew decorated his cookie and then had a good time eating the candy toppings.

IMG_5637IMG_5638IMG_5640

We then decorated a bag to collect all our valentine’s in.  Andrew had a good time decorating his bag and those around him.

IMG_5641IMG_5642IMG_5643

IMG_5644

We had snacks, which Andrew enjoyed eating.

IMG_5647IMG_5645

We then walked around and put our valentines in our friends bags and did a lot of playing and running in the gym.

Friday night, Aaron and I went on a date to Lewiston to Red Lobster and saw The Green Hornet movie.  Andrew went to grandma and grandpa’s house and spent the night there.  Andrew and grandpa had a good time playing and even talked grandma into making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.  Since he was having so much fun out there, Aaron and I went out to breakfast.  We love going out to breakfast, but it doesn’t happen that often.  Thanks grandma and grandpa for watching Andrew for us!  I had thought that date would be our Valentine’s date.

On Valentine’s day, Aaron came home for lunch with flowers and a variety of chocolate covered strawberries he had ordered for me.  It was such a great surprise!  He then stopped by Safeway on the way home and got stuff for dinner.  He bought stuffed salmon, asparagus, cheesy rice and flavored sparkling lemonade.  He came home and made dinner and then we had cheesecake for dessert (my favorite!).  It was a great night!  I defiantly got spoiled.  I got Aaron a superhero snack basket: energy chips (potato chips), x-ray vision drops (lemon heads), hero jerky, hero soda, hero mints (4 out of 5 damsels in distress agree) and other fun stuff.  He really liked it and I am so grateful to have my own super hero in my life. 

No comments: