Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Andrew Learned Today

It seems that everyday Andrew is learning something new.  I love it!  It is fun to watch him play, explore and figure things out.

This morning, I got out the step stool to organize a cupboard in the kitchen. The next thing I knew Andrew had figured how to climb up the stool onto the counter and was sitting right behind me.  We both got down off the counter and he climbed right back up.  So I got the camera and videotaped it so dad could see what he learned today.  Here is the video.  (Ignore the garbage on the counter, I was cleaning the kitchen.  The cupboard he reached for was the one I was organizing.  Smart boy.)

Andrew also learned how to climb in and out of the Duplo's tub today.  He had a good time sitting in it and watching Blue’s Clues this morning.

IMG_5585

IMG_5587IMG_5588IMG_5589IMG_5590

I will end this post with a cute one of him playing with he cars.  He has figured out how to pull the basket of cars out and help himself.  I am not looking forward to the day when he is dumping the toy baskets all over the house though, just to do it.  I love listening to him make car noises while he plays with his cars.  I think it’s funny how all boys learn this sound.

IMG_5596

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, fun! Let the forever messy house begin!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

He must really be a climber, cause Kherrington still hasn't tried to climb out of her crib yet!? Crazy huh! I'm sure it's only a matter of time though, she's trying to climb up everything else. Cute pictures of the chocolate face. Love those!