Monday, March 9, 2009

Janel's Birthday

February 28th, I had my 31st birthday. Emily, my sister, and my mom planned a birthday brunch and invited my friends and family over. We had chocolate chip pancakes (my favorite) and a breakfast casserole. Yummy. We then played Rock Band and opened presents.

IMG_2609 IMG_2610

IMG_2611

My friend Jessi gave me a fun box of 31 things to do for my 31st birthday. My friend Karen gave me a great stamping set and Emily gave me a cute bag. Aaron gave me Dharma and Greg Season 2! I was SO excited. I love that series! (For those following the blog, that was present A from Valentines day.)

IMG_2612

IMG_2614 IMG_2615

After Brunch, all of us went and saw Tales of Despereaux. Later on that evening, Aaron and I went out to dinner at Tucci's (an Italian restaurant) and had a good time. What a great birthday!

No comments: