Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got home from work on Saturday afternoon to a surprise and a difficult choice. As I walked into the living room, I saw flowers on the coffee table and a choice between two presents. For all those who know me, know that I love getting presents and am greedy in this matter. Aaron told me I could choose which one I wanted, but I could only have one and the other I would get on my birthday (2 weeks from now). Present A felt like a DVD, which Aaron told me a while ago he had to order online because you can't find it in any of the stores. Present B was wrapped a lot like the way the diamond necklace I got for Christmas from him. You would have thought it was the hardest decision of my life to make! I thought it out and waited a few hours.

IMG_1939

I chose "B."

Present B turned out to be pair of diamond earrings that matched the necklace he had gotten me. So beautiful! It still tortures me to know what is in present A, but I will have to wait till the 28th to open it. In case you were wondering, I got Aaron Volume 6 of Family Guy. He loves it.

Aaron then made me a fancy dinner of: asparagus and cheese stuffed chicken breast, baked potatos (even cooked in the oven), fresh green beans sautéed with garlic and onions and raspberry Italian sodas. Yummy! What a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: