Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Table and Chairs

 

I wanted a set of Andrew size table and chairs for our home.  After going to many stores and not finding what I wanted or pay the price stores wanted, Aaron decided he could make it himself.

During the making of said table and chairs.  Ready to sand, stain and lacquer.

DSC01500DSC02067

Andrew trying it out.  I think he approves.

DSC02071

Andrew testing out the finished product. 

DSC02345DSC02346DSC02347DSC02348DSC02349

Impressive huh?!  It even works for cars and cookies and can travel around the dining room.

DSC02352

3 comments:

Alissa Allen said...

How do I put an order in??? :)

Unknown said...

Can I put an order in also? The table and chairs look great! It is impossible to find a nice set of kids furniture for a reasonable price. Great job guys!

Maren said...

Aaron is so impressive. They look amazing. Way to go. I am sure the little one will love it.