Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boise, Here We Come!

This past weekend we went to Boise to celebrate my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and for a family reunion.  We had a great time visiting all the family.  It has been way too long since I have seen a lot of my cousins and their families. We stayed in hotel there and the boys had fun jumping and diving onto the bed.

(Sorry, there are so many pictures of wrestling on the bed, but they are all so fun!)

IMG_6875IMG_6876IMG_6877IMG_6878IMG_6879IMG_6881IMG_6882IMG_6883IMG_6884IMG_6885IMG_6886IMG_6887

Saturday we went out to my Grandparent’s house and introduced AJ to Grandpa’s ATV.  He wasn’t too sure at first, but then couldn’t get enough of it.

IMG_6888IMG_6889IMG_6896

Saturday afternoon we went to a park for lunch and visiting and playing with all the family. Sunday we had a family BBQ at my Grandparent’s house and played some more. Then Monday we came home.  It was great to see everyone, go swimming at the hotel and do a little shopping.  What a great vacation!

(My mom took pictures at the other events, so when I get those from her, I will have to post them.)

No comments: