Monday, November 30, 2009

3 months old

I know I am a few weeks late on this and realized I need to update our blog. 

Andrew is now 3 months old and a fun little boy. He is a social boy who likes to “talk” and  smile.  He found his hands and they are constantly in his mouth.  He also started laughing and it is so cute.  He is on a regular feeding schedule and sleeping well at night.  He eats around 8 pm and falls asleep between 9 and 10 (I think he would fall to sleep faster if he was in his room, but only one more month and we can make the move) since he hears us and the lights are on in the bedroom.  He then sleeps til 5:30 or 6, eat and then falls back to sleep til 8.  It is wonderful.   Here are some fun pictures for you to enjoy…

IMG_3600 IMG_3605 IMG_3597IMG_3608 IMG_3613

For those who know me, do you like his onsie?  I saw it and had to get it.  I love Puma shoes.

No comments: