Sunday, November 23, 2008

Apple Cup 2008

Aaron got tickets from his boss at work, so Apple Cup here we come!  I then realized even though I am from here and Aaron graduated from WSU, we don't own any cougar apparel.  But we decided we would root for the Cougars in our own colors.  

pano

This was the first time we have been to Martin Stadium since the renovation.  (Note: This is before the game started, not during the game.  I know both WSU and UW are bad teams this year, there was a good turn out.)

IMG_1903

It was cold yesterday, so we had to bundle up, or maybe I had to bundle up.  The seats were nice when the sun came out.

Here come the Cougs!!

IMG_1892  IMG_1890

Here are some highlights of the game.

IMG_1896    IMG_1897

The Half TIme show

I will have to say the UW marching band was so much better than WSU's.  They were very entertaining and had some fun configurations. They did one where they played the Rocky theme and did a formation of two boxers fighting. It was great.

IMG_1900 IMG_1899

Aaron said if his job at SEL doesn't pan out, this is what he wants to do, be a flag runner.  :)

IMG_1893

The Cougars won!  16-13 in overtime.  We are not sure if it was a good game because both teams played hard or if they are equally bad, but we won!  Go Cougs!

IMG_1905 IMG_1907

 

 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I was a flag runner!! I led one time and they told me to RUN so I did, then got in trouble for running too fast and leaving everyone in the dust. Oops.